Structure of the document templates
To allow us to modify the templates, let us understand how they work.
Each template has an entry in the system_template table in the database. Let's look at one existing record:
- id: 1: an automatic ID generated by the database
- title: TemplateTitleCourseTitle: a language variable name for the title to be shown, can be found in main/lang/[language]/trad4all.inc.php. Can also be a plain title for single-language portals
- comment: TemplateTitleCourseTitleDescription: a language variable for the description
- image: coursetitle.gif: an image to represent the template in the left column. This image is located in app/home/default_platform_document/template_thumb/
- content: ... the HTML content ... (the template itself)