Replace the older version by the new one
There is only one recommended way to update your Chamilo version for now:
- 1.Don't delete the previous folder, otherwise the older configuration files will be lost.
- 2.Simply copy the new Chamilo directory over the old one.
- if you use a GNU/Linux distribution, you'll have to copy the entire new directory to the old one, i.e.:
- 3.Then go through the steps of the «Last installation settings» documentation.
- 4.Login to your site and check that everything is there.